BBE 382i Sonic Maximizer
We currently have 29 in stock.
- A full-function Sonic Maximizer
- +20dB of output headroom
- Unbalanced ¼" I/Os
- 108dB signal to noise ratio
The all-analog 382i series delivers all the sound improving benefits of a Sonic Maximizer with the convenience of ganged-stereo operation, perfectly suited for any unbalanced studio, PA system or guitar/bass rig application.
- Frequency response
- Process mode: program controlled
- Bypass mode: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Signal to noise ratio
- 108dBu process in
- 120dBu process out
- Total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Process mode: less than 0.1% at 1kHz
- Maximum output +20dBu
- Input impedance 47K Ohms
- Nominal input level -10dBu
- Output impedance 1K Ohms
Designed and Engineered in USA
Made in China
- "I like what I heard. Listening on a variety of loudspeakers: JBL, KRK, Meyer, Tannoy, Yamaha and a few lesser known names I discovered that the BBE Process provided a nice punch to older recordings without being brittle or shrill. The LF contour emphasized the bottom end, without adding undue boominess"
- "I heard better dynamics and cleaner sound ...restores a proper stereo imaging and separation ...15 - 20% increase in apparent openness and separation ...the results were excellent."
- "As close as we've seen to a magic black box, the BBE Sonic Maximizer is probably the most cost-effective improvement you can add to your rig. It's a top contender for the "Biggest Bang for the Buck" award."
- Guitar Player
- "BBE's effect ...on old jazz and rock material was capable of transformations. No one but a pedant could call the result contrary to hi-fi principles. Without BBE processing, the sound was amorphous and two-dimensional ... with BBE, the energy leapt from the loudspeakers!"