Alesis Q88 | 88-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller with Pitch & Mod Wheels
We currently have 10 in stock.
- 88-key USB MIDI keyboard controller provides the ideal surface for composing and performing music with computer-based digital audio workstations, sequencers, and more
- 88 semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys give you piano-like responsiveness and range for professionals or practice sessions
- Pitch and Modulation wheels add musical expression; perfect for emulating the nuances of specialized musicians via DAW software
- Octave Up and Down buttons extend the note range for expanded melodic range
- Sustain pedal input, aux pedal input and MIDI output for pro-level performance + versatility
- Single USB cable simplicity delivers both data and power
- Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software is included to get you creating right out of the box
Enjoy the extended range of a full piano keyboard.
The Alesis Q88 provides an excellent feel that conveys all the nuances of your playing through 88 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys. Pitch bend and modulation wheels ensure an expressive performance, plus you can transpose to quickly play in any key.
At just 22 pounds, the compact and portable Q88 is equally at home on stage and in the studio.
- POWER: USB; 9V DC, 500 mA, center pin-positive, 5.5 mm outside barrel diameter and 2.5 mm inside barrel diameter (sold separately)
- KEYBOARD: 88 keys
- USB data/power port
- Sustain pedal jack
- Volume pedal jack
- MIDI output jack (5-pin)
- Power selector switch
- 9V DC power input
- USB: 1 slave connector (MIDI over USB)
- DIMENSIONS (height x depth x length): 3.5″ x 5.5″ x 53.5″
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs
- Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition
- AIR Music Tech Xpand!2 (Download)
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet